Archived Topic

The Good News

by Mars · 1/28/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


I predicted we would lose a close game @ New Mexico. Why? Because they're the 2nd best team in the MWC, and because there aren't any Mormons in New Mexico. San Diego has BYU fans. Las Vegas and Salt Lake City have BYU fans. We're going to win those road game and go undefeated from here on out in conference and conference tournament play. And with that record we'll get a high seed and win for a change in the NCAA Tourney.
B
BYUROCKS
Good news is, we will BEAT Utah, IN PINK!
J
jonnylingo
Good news is that we will beat new mexico next time we play them in provo by at least 8 points.
S
SpiffCoug
I bet we beat UNM by more than 15 points.
B
BYUROCKS
NM is crap on the road by 20! =D
Advertisement
J
jbluesuu
It looked like New Mexico got a lot of energy and confidence from the crowd. I think they will not do as well in provo. on the other hand byu seemed to keep their composure throughout most of the game despite the crowd. I was impressed even though we lost. I am excited for the game in provo and i have tickets. :)
B
BYULV
More good news . . . NM is sure to keep climbin in the rankings again, thus providing us with a quality win over a top #15? team when we beat them. :evil:



It's always nice to have a win over a top 20 team just before tournament time.
G
Gunk
BYULV wrote:
More good news . . . NM is sure to keep climbin in the rankings again, thus providing us with a quality win over a top #15? team when we beat them. :evil:



It's always nice to have a win over a top 20 team just before tournament time.


I like that bit of news.



Also, with the loss it give more credibility to UNM so the MWC will get at least two bids to the NCAA tourney, maybe three. If BYU wins out and UNM does to, but neither team wins the Las Vegas Invitational than I can see three teams going from the MWC.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.