G
GuestArchived Topic
Trevion Green announces transfer
by hawkwing · 6/4/2019
Advertisement
E
EM_PumaI'm still confused on whether the coaches are saying good bye or whether he's just looking for greener grass.
B
BoiseBYUEM_Puma wrote:
I'm still confused on whether the coaches are saying good bye or whether he's just looking for greener grass.
Well, he is Trevion Green.....
C
CrimsonCougGiven that he's only thanking his D coaches, there's some rift with him and Kalani. My guess is that he's being shown the door after having received his degree to free up a scholarship in the severe crunch.
I don't remember him playing much. Lots of promise, not as much production.
Best of luck to him, though! Glad he earned his degree.
I don't remember him playing much. Lots of promise, not as much production.
Best of luck to him, though! Glad he earned his degree.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

