Archived Topic

Hawaii Bowl

by byufan4ever · 5/23/2019

Advertisement
J
Jarhead
There’s no way I’ll be watching that bowl game live.
S
snoscythe
If BYU can win 6 games, I know what I'll be watching at 11pm on Christmas Day.
E
EM_Puma
The miracle of DVR
G
Guest
6pm MT time on Christmas Eve seems like a great time to watch a game.



I might actually go to it, if BYU does.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I was thinking of going with my wife. Hawaiian Air has a credit card deal. Getting a hotel would be the problem.
F
Fido
I'll watch. We don't have young kids around these days and family stuff typically is during the daytime.


byufan4ever wrote:

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900072106/espn-announces-date-and-kickoff-time-for-hawaii-bowl-byu-slated-to-play-there-if-bowl-eligible.html



Was BYU already slated for this bowl and is this old news with just the date and kickoff times being the new announcement?


Yes. This is the last year of the original ESPN TV/bowl game contract. We've been slotted into the Hawaii Bowl for quite some time now. Who knows what will happen starting next year (reportedly BYU-ESPN negotiations are ongoing).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.