BYU rounded out their 2021 schedule with FCS Idaho State visiting Provo on November 13. ISU will get a guarantee of $500,000 from BYU.
BYU next needs to add a FCS home game and a road game to complete their 2022 schedule.
E
EM_Puma
I wish the article would have published what the other P5 level teams are paying for ISU to come calling. It only noted BYU's and then some of the non-P5's, who paid less than BYU. I just want to know if it is the same price, less or more for Colorado and Texas A&M. The writer of the article would have had that info as they got access via a state public records request.
Look at the future schedules. I am really impressed and we will be hard pressed to be eligible for a bowl game those years unless we are a pretty good team. I would like to see what the projected SOS for those years.
M
mtnradio
Wow!! If we have a good team those years, those schedules are awesome!!!
If we don't have a good team ... those schedules will SUCK!!!
Tip of the hat to TH on a great job of scheduling!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.