Archived Topic

Commit: Blaze Nield - USU Eastern/Lehi HS Guard

by Fido · 5/6/2019

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
His 3-point proficiency will help. Funny for a coaching staff of some really tall people that so far Pope & Co have not really added to our bigs, which seems to be a glaring need.
B
byufan4ever
I'm guessing this guy is Bergeron's replacement. I don't expect big minutes from this guy.



But yeah, getting a 6-9 or taller transfer would be really awesome! While I think Baxter will improve a ton, despite his height he's not really a 5. We still need another big to play along side him.
G
Gunk
byufan4ever wrote:

I'm guessing this guy is Bergeron's replacement. I don't expect big minutes from this guy.



But yeah, getting a 6-9 or taller transfer would be really awesome! While I think Baxter will improve a ton, despite his height he's not really a 5. We still need another big to play along side him.


Baxter needs some help down low. No question. It was great when we could play Childs and Baxter/Worthington at the same time.
E
EM_Puma
I feel even better knowing he's a PWO and will have to earn a scholarship. He turned down scholies to some smaller schools to walk-on. I like that.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
I don't know how good he is but I think we need inside players.
F
Fido
Word from Criddle is that Nield is a preferred walk-on.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.