G
GuestArchived Topic
Corbin Kaufusi picked up by the Saints
by hawkwing · 4/28/2019
Advertisement
N
nuk13Now the Saints will have 2 Latter Day Saints, one on offense and one on defense.
V
vancouvercougarnuk13 wrote:
Now the Saints will have 2 Latter Day Saints, one on offense and one on defense.
Taysom counts for 2 because he plays special teams too.
C
CrimsonCougAnd two returned missionary latter-day Saints. I wonder if that's ever happened on any other NFL team.
I'm happy for Corbin. That's a good organization.
I'm happy for Corbin. That's a good organization.
A
ABYUFANCrimsonCoug wrote:
And two returned missionary latter-day Saints. I wonder if that's ever happened on any other NFL team.
I'm happy for Corbin. That's a good organization.
I think three. I believe that Chase Hansen signed with N.O.
Advertisement
S
snoscytheFour. Tomasi Laulile is starting his second year with the Saints.
G
GuestThe real reason the Church dropped the Mormon moniker. Saints all the way.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

