Archived Topic

The new coach is NOT Alex Jensen

by hawkwing · 4/5/2019

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
I for one am glad. He has no ties to the program, and nothing extraordinary on his resume.
S
SenorCougar
Ties to the program? Did Frank Arnold, Ladell Anderson, Steve Cleveland, or Dave Rose.
A
ABYUFAN
SenorCougar wrote:

Ties to the program? Did Frank Arnold, Ladell Anderson, Steve Cleveland, or Dave Rose.


Dave Rose certainly had ties to the program. he had been an assistant at BYU for years and helped Cleveland turn the program around. Cleveland did not, but had head coaching experience. I'm not sure about the other ones. I didn't have an opinion on them before they were hired. I'm not that old
M
Mars
SenorCougar wrote:

Ties to the program? Did Frank Arnold, Ladell Anderson, Steve Cleveland, or Dave Rose.

Mormon
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.