Archived Topic

QB Stacy Connor in the transfer portal

by Fido · 3/28/2019

Advertisement
F
Fido
Per CB, Stacy Connor is now in the transfer portal. He must have seen the depth chart after spring and not liked how it stacked. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another defection or two. I've heard rumblings about him at other positions but either he doesn't like that or isn't in a good spot on those other depth charts either.
E
EM_Puma
Yep
F
Fido
I guess that is what happens when you have 10 QBs on the spring roster. :)
G
Guest
I knew that this was coming when he didn't even get to hold a football during the spring practice/scrimmage.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I was and still am a Stacy Connor fan.



The QB spot is a heavy load, and when a unique blend of circumstances with other QBs works your way, you get the start. And before that you get into the rotation. With the number of QBs we have, you could still be really good and not get in the rotation.



Between Wilson, Hall, and Critchlow, I have a pretty good feeling any of them could command the offense and we can move the ball. Not sold on Romney yet. I think Stacy Conner could be a really great QB, but after 3-4 others before you are the getting snaps, well yeah you look around.



I wish Stacy the best. I was hoping to see what would happen with him. I really thought a position change to receiver could have been interesting. Dude has physical talents, so let's see where he lands.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.