Archived Topic

State of the Union play by play

by CAFB_04-12 · 1/28/2010

Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
Ready......GO!



A couple softballs on the economy and jobs early.



And now, healthcare.
C
CAFB_04-12
Listening to politicians blame other politicians for overspending in Washington is laughable.
S
SpiffCoug
We have great ideas, we don't know how to pay for it, so we'll just worry about that later.
B
BYUROCKS
The main message I got from the State of the Union, was when he said this.





"Yesterday, the Senate blocked a bill that would have created this commission. So I will issue an executive order"



Wait what?! sounds like Obama threatening to Circumvent the congress, how dare he, that is not his role!



I believe Obama will lead us to the promised land, I promise you this, I promise you that, I promise you everything.
B
bigbluepuma
I can sum up the address in four words: Everything is Bush's fault. :sick:
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
bigbluepuma wrote:
I can sum up the address in four words: Everything is Bush's fault. :sick:


I thought he said it was all Farmer Jones' fault...oh wait, that was Napoleon the pig in animal farm (same basic plot line, though).
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
I can sum up the address in four words: Everything is Bush's fault. :sick:


I thought he said it was all Farmer Jones' fault...oh wait, that was Napoleon the pig in animal farm (same basic plot line, though).


You mean the plot about how communists ruin socialism?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.