S
snoscytheArchived Topic
BYU Should Have Recruited This Kid
by snoscythe · 2/26/2019
Advertisement
A
ABYUFANWasn't he at BYU for his freshman year? Obviously BYU would have won more games if Emery left that year rather than Toolson, but nobody could have know that at the time
G
GunkI remember Toolson. Good shooter. Can he defend?
For all of Emery's faults on the offensive side if the court he's a great defender.
For all of Emery's faults on the offensive side if the court he's a great defender.
S
snoscytheGunk wrote:
I remember Toolson. Good shooter. Can he defend?
For all of Emery's faults on the offensive side if the court he's a great defender.
Meh.
I think the idea of Emery as a "great" defender comes from being associated with his brother, who was an elite defender.
G
GuestHe has shown the ability to be a decent defender, but only in 2 games this year.
Advertisement
G
GunkBYU's defense has been noticeably better since he's been starting. Gonzaga game excluded.
I know it's fun to rag on Emery and everything...
I know it's fun to rag on Emery and everything...
F
frdbtrEmery is an average defender. He looks like a good defender on BYU's team because he is the only player who makes an attempt at playing defense. His Brother was an elite defender and was a huge reason why the 2010 team was as good as it was.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

