Archived Topic

Rumor has Ty'son Williams Grad Transfer from S Carolina

by scott715 · 2/20/2019

Advertisement
S
scott715
4 star RB looking for more playing time. MIght show up for a look during spring practice.
F
frdbtr
A 4 star recruit who couldn't get enough playing time on a team that got shut out by Bronco Mendenhall's defense, or should I call it Nick Howell's defense.
F
Fido
frdbtr wrote:

A 4 star recruit who couldn't get enough playing time on a team that got shut out by Bronco Mendenhall's defense, or should I call it Nick Howell's defense.


Well, if he can't get on the field against Bronco's defense he must be total crap, right? :roll:

He would walk in and immediately be on the 2-deep--though there is the acceptance to a graduate program hurdle.
S
scott715
He had a pretty good ypc. Just did not get on the field much. He was injured part of last year.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
ABYUFAN wrote:


Fido wrote:
He would walk in and immediately be on the 2-deep


Ooof. Sad state of our RB stable.



If only there was a "Great Recruiter" out there that who could make it so "Kids will clamor to come here because of the tradition, winning culture, and a commitment to getting players to the next level, the National Football League."


I'm pretty sure that if you've never bled in LES then your opinion doesn't matter.



So there.


Saweet!



I took a tumble in a kilt on the bleachers in 1999 while going to jump on the field after the W against Washington (remember--this is back when a certain number of fans jumped on the field after EVERY home win), and so I actually bled on the turf.



If only there was someone at BYU with a history of hiring folks with only HS coaching experience that I could send a resume to.....
F
frdbtr
Fido wrote:


A 4 star recruit who couldn't get enough playing time on a team that got shut out by Bronco Mendenhall's defense, or should I call it Nick Howell's defense.


Well, if he can't get on the field against Bronco's defense he must be total crap, right? :roll:

He would walk in and immediately be on the 2-deep--though there is the acceptance to a graduate program hurdle.


That's not what I said but whatever.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.