Archived Topic

Fredette on Front of ESPN Men's Bball Home Page

by FurriousCougar · 1/26/2010

Advertisement
F
FurriousCougar
I don't think I saw this posted anywhere else, surprisingly.



http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/



The article is the weekly Forde's Minutes thing. He actually calls BYU "a team that can win it all"! Wow! :evil:
S
Short_Change
you beet me by one minute. haha.
F
FurriousCougar
Short_Change wrote:
you beet me by one minute. haha.


haha, I'll take it, I never seem to beat people on this one.
B
BPcougs
If they can win at the pit tomorrow and vegas next wednesday, that should help them deal with the pressure come tourny time. Hopefully they can lock up a 2 or 3 seed and make a run at it.
U
urroner
Short_Change wrote:
you beet me by one minute. haha.


This is a beet:



http://www.spicetart.com/images/kaites_beet.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">







This is a beat:



http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Tiger-Woods-Beat-up-by-His-wife.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.