Archived Topic

Funny Ute Comment on DNews Story

by snoscythe · 1/26/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
In the comments to the DNews story about Ofa Latu committing to the Utes, some idiot BYU fan (not me BTW) made the baseless assertion that "Utah is on the four-year plan. One good year followed by three lean ones. And each year during the lean years is worse than the one before." The last sentence is untrue, and some poor Ute decided to try and set the record straight:


You sure about that? Let's look at the facts about Utah's "lean years."

2005 - 7-5 (4-4), unranked

2006 - 8-5 (5-3), unranked

2007 - 9-4 (5-3), unranked

2009 - 10-3 (6-2), #18



In looking at Utah's "lean years", I'm noticing a trend in the win column: 7, 8, 9, 10. And somehow from that, you've arrived at the conclusion that each lean year is WORSE than the one before? What kind of counting are they teaching down there at BYU? I may not be a mathmetical genius, but I'm pretty sure that 7>8>9>10. Go home, zoob.




You can't even make this stuff up. 7 > 10. Nice to see Yewts are retaining all of that third grade math skill there.



NOTE-- in the interest of disclosure, two of the comments on the thread are mine: "Wait for it....." and the "I love Ute Math".
J
jonnylingo
LOVE IT!! I laughed out loud in my office.
I
imuakahuku
LOL That is classic!!!!!!
G
Guest
haha, classic!
B
bigbluepuma
It's really hard on the credibility when you try to mock someone, and are dumber than they were. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.