Archived Topic

BYU Students Already Waiting In Line for Utah on Saturday

by Mars · 1/26/2010

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
WTF? Don't they have to go to class, or work, or something?
Y
Yndian
It will usually be a few friends that set the tent up, then take turns occupying it so they can all go to class/work, etc. Then they bring video games and stuff to pass time. I interviewed some of them a few years ago for my broadcasting class.
G
Gunk
Yndian wrote:
It will usually be a few friends that set the tent up, then take turns occupying it so they can all go to class/work, etc. Then they bring video games and stuff to pass time. I interviewed some of them a few years ago for my broadcasting class.


They did the same when Tiffany showed up for her comeback tour, although tickets weren't necessary for that since it was in the quad. They just wanted to be close to the stage.
B
BYUROCKS
wow that is fail, now if it was UNC, or Duke, maybe, but Utah ?
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
BYUROCKS wrote:
wow that is fail, now if it was UNC, or Duke, maybe, but Utah ?


Utah would have been the game I'd pick if I were to camp out for great seats. Nothing like destroying our hated rival.
B
BerliNY
craigoscarson wrote:
wow that is fail, now if it was UNC, or Duke, maybe, but Utah ?


Utah would have been the game I'd pick if I were to camp out for great seats. Nothing like destroying our hated rival.


Word. Beating Duke would be epic. Beating Utah is cathartic and epic.
B
blue42
BYUROCKS wrote:
wow that is fail, now if it was UNC, or Duke, maybe, but Utah ?


Or Tiffany :gross:
J
jonnylingo
craigoscarson wrote:
wow that is fail, now if it was UNC, or Duke, maybe, but Utah ?


Utah would have been the game I'd pick if I were to camp out for great seats. Nothing like destroying our hated rival.


Word. Beating Utah is sweater than just about anything. Especially while we are wearing pink and our best guy's name is jimmer! I love how they hate on jimmer's name so bad.
B
BYUROCKS
jonnylingo wrote:
BYUROCKS wrote:
wow that is fail, now if it was UNC, or Duke, maybe, but Utah ?


Utah would have been the game I'd pick if I were to camp out for great seats. Nothing like destroying our hated rival.


Word. Beating Utah is sweater than just about anything. Especially while we are wearing pink and our best guy's name is jimmer! I love how they hate on jimmer's name so bad.




Yes, it will be sweet when we beat Utah, and we are in pink :crazy: 8)
Advertisement
M
Mars
" The latest report from my friend Austin Nilsson at “tent city,” where BYU students are camping out west of the Marriott Center, is that they are now up to 25 tents. The students who camped out Thursday night got a nice surprise when they were invited inside the MC to watch a rehearsal of some sort of something new BYU is doing with the player introductions. Tonight, Nilsson reports that a big party is planned, with BYU planning to set up grills for food. Other activities are also in the works. “Tons of people are just going to be hanging out tonight. It's going to be a party!” Nilsson said. "



http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/index.php?p=10356&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.