Archived Topic

FSU Game Tickets

by urroner · 1/25/2010

Advertisement
U
urroner
What is the best way to procure some tickets to next season's FSU/BYU game? I really, really want to go to it since I only live a couple of hours away.
S
Schmoe
Buy them.
S
scott715
With cash



PS Buy them through BYU ticket office when available. Maybe donate $10,000 to get higher priority.
B
byutx
Never buy road game tickets from BYU unless you 1) MUST sit in the BYU visiting section, and, 2) Like getting ripped off.
M
Metal Bubba
The better questions is... how do I get tickets next to her?



http://www.thundertreats.com/images/stories/Images/Jenn%20Sterger%201.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
F
Florwood
Here's the FSU ticket site. Under 'single game tickets' they only reference away game allotments. Maybe they're sold out at home with student and season ticket holders...



They also have a Marketplace, where season ticket holders can officially sell single game tickets. It will open up in the summer.



http://www.seminoles.com/tickets/fsu-tickets.html



Other places I've seen people buy tickets is through StubHub and eBay. Probably nothing available yet though.
B
byutx
Metal Bubba wrote:
The better questions is... how do I get tickets next to her?



http://www.thundertreats.com/images/stories/Images/Jenn%20Sterger%201.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

She'd almost make me forget which team to cheer for.
S
stuckinbig10country
Based on that picture, I need to find out if FSU has a doctoral program for accounting. Haha



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.