Archived Topic

ESPN Bracketology Jan. 25

by Wolverine · 1/25/2010

Advertisement
W
Wolverine
Joe Lunardi has BYU as a #3 seed (and movin' on up) in this week's projection . http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology Keep taking things one game at a time . Wednesday night at The Pit will be a huge game and one that will be on the national radar. What a great time to be a Cougar Fan!!!
S
scott715
BYU 3

NM 7

UNLV 10



Other teams that we played ASU and WSU. I might have missed a couple.
C
CougarClaw
I love the love. seriously.



I just don't see us getting a 3 seed. Go Cougs, but new Mexico or UNLV will probably find a way to give us loss #2 and probably loss #3.



and I don't see them putting us in the Salt Lake bracket. That's like hosting the MWC tournament on the home court of one of the participants. Ridiculously unfair to everyone else and the selection committee isn't that dumb.
B
BYUROCKS
I see us maybe losing 1 more game the rest of reg season, and then maybe lose in our tourney, I HATE that the Tourney is at UNLV!
C
clemdiggitydog1
a couple of years ago BYU had to play Xavier about 60 miles from their campus,in Louisville.we lost an epic close game to a Sean Miller coached team,and i remember him referencing in the pregame, the home court advantage they were enjoying .I'm not so sure we wouldn't get the SLC venue if we are the highest ranked team in the west when the pairings come out.they just might want to pay us back for that bad seed,and for the two years in a row vs. A&M:}
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.