Archived Topic

20-1.

by BroncoBot · 1/24/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
That's gotta count for something in the voter's minds.



Great win tonight to get to 20 wins when a lot of top teams have struggled lately.



Go BYU!
C
CougarClaw
first team in the NCAA to 20 wins.



fantastic win and league beware: Jimmer's feeling better!
I
Italics
declocoug wrote:
That's gotta count for something in the voter's minds.



Great win tonight to get to 20 wins when a lot of top teams have struggled lately.



Go BYU!


first team in the country to 20 wins.



(I'm sure somebody posted this already, but I haven't read everything yet
B
BroncoBot
Italics wrote:
That's gotta count for something in the voter's minds.



Great win tonight to get to 20 wins when a lot of top teams have struggled lately.



Go BYU!


first team in the country to 20 wins.



(I'm sure somebody posted this already, but I haven't read everything yet

see cougarclaw ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)
C
CougarClaw
AND...dont' forget...1st team in the nation to 20 wins...that's 2.0.



in case you missed it.
Advertisement
B
BYUROCKS
Just in case you guys don't know, this is the FIRST team in the nation to 20 WINS! ;) (I wish we could play USU again.)
S
scott715
Hey anyone else have 20 wins yet?
I
Italics
scott715 wrote:
Hey anyone else have 20 wins yet?


Nope, BYU is actually the FIRST team to have 20 wins this season!



Surprised that hasn't even been mentioned yet...
K
KYCoug
My Dad played on UK's practice team in the 40's and is a hugh fan. I had fun with him in Church today, I leaned over and whispered in his ear which team has the most wins in college basketball. He said Kentucky of course, WRONG!!! BYU, 20 big ones!!!



Go Cougs!

L Hatton

Louisville KY
M
Mars
KYCoug wrote:
WRONG!!! BYU, 20 big ones!!!

Seriously, BYU has 20 wins already?
Advertisement
I
Italics
Mars wrote:
WRONG!!! BYU, 20 big ones!!!

Seriously, BYU has 20 wins already?


yeah, we're actually the FIRST team to have gotten 20 wins this season. Crazy, I know.
V
vancouvercougar
Don't know if anyone else caught this but the cougars are the first team to win 20 games.
C
CougarClaw
vancouvercougar wrote:
Don't know if anyone else caught this but the cougars are the first team to win 20 games.


what are we going to do with this thread if we win at new Mexico?



first to 20!



first to 21!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.