Archived Topic

Wyoming

by Mars · 1/20/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Pack it up pack it in

Let me begin

Get your predictions in

If you don't it's a sin!





P.S. Bless you lucky folks who can attend the game in person- BYU just might break 100 again!
S
snoscythe
I think the Schroyer/Rose dynamic keeps this closer than raw numbers might have us believe.....or am I just trying to sway your predictions away from what I really think?
M
mizzoucoug
Wyoming has shown some resiliency this year...but then again so did CSU at one point. 88-58.
B
BYUROCKS
Lets see, BYU 100, Wyoming 70.
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
I think the Schroyer/Rose dynamic keeps this closer than raw numbers might have us believe...

It's difficult to beat ANY team as many times in a row as we've beaten Wyoming (9).
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Jump around. Jump around.
Y
Y&Brit
BYU by 28 (entire team scores at least 2 points)
B
billbillbillbill
Man, can work end faster. I'm hoping to brave the southbound traffic to be there for tip off. Gotta love 6 pm weekday starts.



Anyone else headed to the game tonight?
S
Schmoe
I'd be going if I weren't effin sick as a dog. If anyone wants to use my all sports pass, feel free.
G
Gunk
Schmoe wrote:
I'd be going if I weren't effin sick as a dog. If anyone wants to use my all sports pass, feel free.


Have you been drinking out of Jimmer's water bottle?
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Gunk wrote:
I'd be going if I weren't effin sick as a dog. If anyone wants to use my all sports pass, feel free.


Have you been drinking out of Jimmer's water bottle?


No, but I have been kissing his girlfriend... :love:
B
bigbluepuma
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
I'd be going if I weren't effin sick as a dog. If anyone wants to use my all sports pass, feel free.


Have you been drinking out of Jimmer's water bottle?


No, but I have been kissing his girlfriend... :love:




You beat me to that one. I was warming up my fingers as I scrolled to your reply. :lol: :lol: :lol:
B
bball
Wyo doesn't have the horses. BYU at home, and everybody healthy? BYU by 25 or 30
I
Italics
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
I'd be going if I weren't effin sick as a dog. If anyone wants to use my all sports pass, feel free.


Have you been drinking out of Jimmer's water bottle?


No, but I have been kissing his girlfriend... :love:


You should probably tell your wife
S
Schmoe
Italics wrote:
Gunk wrote:
I'd be going if I weren't effin sick as a dog. If anyone wants to use my all sports pass, feel free.


Have you been drinking out of Jimmer's water bottle?


No, but I have been kissing his girlfriend... :love:


You should probably tell your wife


Which one? ;)
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Man, this has been a boring game to watch. Tons of whistles, lots of ticky-tack fouls, lots of Wyoming's coach screaming like the town drunk.
M
mizzoucoug
Anyone else think the boys looked a bit uninterested tonight? I haven't seen that look all season, but I know it when I see it.
M
Mars


Congrats to Short_Change, who had the best prediction this week with 47 points! His final score prediction of BYU 85, Wyoming 65 wasn't far off (Actual: BYU 81, Wyoming 66).



And yes, Schmoe and Snoscythe still remain the top two predictors overall.
C
craigoscarson
mizzoucoug wrote:
Anyone else think the boys looked a bit uninterested tonight? I haven't seen that look all season, but I know it when I see it.


Hard not to look forward to the upcomgin road trip; however they still did what they had to in the second half.

Wyoming is in a lot of trouble without Moujeke. I like our chances much better in Laramie if he's still hurt but I like Heath Shroyer too much to wish that on their team for the rest of the season.



If we can beat a team like Wyoming by 15 and be disinterested doing it, I'm ok with that.



btw - the dunk by Abouo was great
B
BYUROCKS
Good win by BYU, another this weekend, and BYU could brake the top 10!
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.