Archived Topic

You know who I kind of miss? Dane Crowton.

by byutx · 1/20/2010

Advertisement
B
byutx
That guy made some awesome videos.



That is all.
B
BoiseBYU
Wasn't he baseball america?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byutx
BoiseBYU wrote:
Wasn't he baseball america?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Yes. He was crazy.
B
bostoncoug
I still remember his "JSTEW (jonathan Stewart) is coming for you just before the Vegas bowl vs Oregon. :skeptic:
E
EM_Puma
I miss him about as much as I miss my gall bladder that had stones in it. I can't even remember specifically what he said to me as the only memory was that he called me something derogatory as that was the time when I was starting to write for CougarBlue. He reminded me a lot of Ryan Kessman. They'd say things just to bring the fur up on people's neck.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
bostoncoug wrote:
I still remember his "JSTEW (jonathan Stewart) is coming for you just before the Vegas bowl vs Oregon. :skeptic:


I believe the title of the thread is "JStew is after You!" And had a picture of him running in shorts, like that had something to do with the game. I still remember that thread when I see the one or two J Stew highlights per year on SportsScenter..
A
ABYUFAN
Also it was fun teasing him about his admission of "googling himself"
C
CAFB_04-12
now, are we talking about Dane Crowton or therealdanecrowton?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.