Archived Topic

Ului Lapuaho Hanging it Up

by hawkwing · 1/7/2019

Advertisement
F
Fido
While he may be most remembered for the nut punch in the Boise State game several years ago, I admire that he came back to play in 2018 after missing the entire previous season due to serious procedures on both knees. Best of luck post-retirement.
C
CrimsonCoug
That punch was deserved. Or at least understandable. The whistle was blown over and Lapuaho was clearly down.

Sad to see Lapuaho go, but I'm glad he's making that decision now before he makes his knees worse and permanent. He's got his whole life ahead of him. It's the right call.
F
frdbtr
If his knees are already bothering him so much that he decided to quit football over it, he already is going to be feeling it for the rest of his life. I love the sport but it is brutal on peoples bodies. I hope he is able to recover and resume some normalcy in his life. I wish him the best.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.