SpiffCoug wrote:
So I'm watching the Rose Bowl and Ohio St is playing this weird kind of defense where they're trying to get pressure on the Washington QB. And guess what? It's working. Browning is having a poor day. He's converting a decent about (16/25) but he's averaging 4 yards an attempt.
I wonder if BYU could have tried something like this against them?
I watch WA games a lot and Browning is a very average QB. He makes poor decisions under pressure. I was saying all of WA week that BYU's only chance was to put pressure on him and then our moron D coordinator goes into his prevent defense mode and doesn't even try to put pressure on Browning and we get the crap kicked out of us. I was as irritated over the WA loss as I was over the ute loss and for the same freaking reasons. Our moron Dcoordinator loses us games every year, I don't care if our defense ended up 18th in total defense or not, he simply sucks at putting together a defensive game plan against multiple teams every year.