Utah pulled a "Cougar" in their bowl game
by Fido · 1/1/2019
Advertisement
F
Fido
20-3 lead at halftime, lost 20-31 to Northwestern. Finished the game with 6 turnovers in the 2nd half. I can't lie and say I didn't smile while watching it.
F
frdbtr
LOL! I was coming here to post the same thing. The only difference is, BYU did it with no turnovers. It was just piss poor defense.
J
Jarhead
It was a sweet moment of tranquility. Except for that moment in the fourth quarter where they showed Utah having a 1-6 record in 5+ turnover games under Whittingham. I remembered who their 1 victory was against. Ugh. But then I got to watch them turnover the ball again, and my good spirits resumed.
1
1967cougar
My smile spread all the way from San Diego to Chicago!
S
scott715
I di d not see it. I donât watch Utah games except for when we are playing them. In fact I donât watch any P5 games. I wonât support them.
I might watch a little of the UCF game today. I hope they win and shut up the critics.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Cosmic karma struck the Utes. Two game losing streak for them I guess.
B
BOID
I didnât watch any bowls but ours, and therefore missed this until now. Made me laugh. Definitely karma.
I wonder, will 2019 be the year that the Cougars shake off the curse? Itâs been since when....2009? Those Uties are way, way past due for a whuppin.â
B
BoiseBYU
Having watched both games, we lost because we got worn down and did not have the depth Utah had--and we had some bad play calling (in my estimation). Utah lost because they simply played abominably. Turnovers, missed tackles, bad reads etc etc etc. I do not think I saw a worse played half.....
S
SenorCougar
I heard a rumor that Ute fans can take their Holiday bowl ticket stub to any Utah Arbyâs and exchange it for a free turnover.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.