Archived Topic

Corbin Kaufusi

by BoiseBYU · 11/25/2018

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Watching injured Corbin Kaufusi lay it on the line for BYU, was stirring. He wasn’t supposed to play is my understanding. He gave it his all for the team. I salute him. It would’ve been wonderful if a win was the result, but it wouldn’t have increased my respect for his effort.
C
Cougs_Rule
“...If all were like unto him the very powers of hell (including Utah) would be shaken forever.
G
Gunk
BoiseBYU wrote:

Watching injured Corbin Kaufusi lay it on the line for BYU, was stirring. He wasn’t supposed to play is my understanding. He gave it his all for the team. I salute him. It would’ve been wonderful if a win was the result, but it wouldn’t have increased my respect for his effort.


He was amazing! Going to miss him. Felt bad the rest of the defense laid an egg.
K
KingCoug
He showed real heart. Players like him and Wilson are wasted on this coaching staff.
M
Mars
Love this guy. He deserved a win. Too bad the coaches let him down.
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Too bad his dad wasn't coaching the d-line..
S
SpiffCoug
When I heard Corbin was going to play because he couldn't get any more injured and it was just a matter of pain toleration, I had visions of BYU medical personnel giving Luke Staley the exact same advice.



Look at Staley now. He's not even 40. He can barely walk. He's bitter towards BYU.
F
frdbtr
BoiseBYU wrote:

Watching injured Corbin Kaufusi lay it on the line for BYU, was stirring. He wasn’t supposed to play is my understanding. He gave it his all for the team. I salute him. It would’ve been wonderful if a win was the result, but it wouldn’t have increased my respect for his effort.


I agree and it makes me sick that our coaches completely let him down.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.