S
scott715Archived Topic
Brazilian forward Bernardo Da Silva signs with Cougars
by scott715 · 11/24/2018
Advertisement
N
nuk13He along side Sissoko and Childs could mean one of the best front courts in the nation.
G
Gunknuk13 wrote:
He along side Sissoko and Childs could mean one of the best front courts in the nation.
I doubt Childs will be back.
B
byufan4everGunk wrote:
He along side Sissoko and Childs could mean one of the best front courts in the nation.
I doubt Childs will be back.
Where's he going to be? I highly doubt he's NBA ready.
G
Gunkbyufan4ever wrote:nuk13 wrote:
He along side Sissoko and Childs could mean one of the best front courts in the nation.
I doubt Childs will be back.
Where's he going to be? I highly doubt he's NBA ready.
He thought about leaving last year. He's gone after this season.
Advertisement
B
byufan4everHe's not getting drafted if he leaves after this season.
G
Gunkbyufan4ever wrote:
He's not getting drafted if he leaves after this season.
Doesn't mean he won't leave. I mean did Bryant seriously think he was going to get drafted.
B
byufan4everBryant was graduating. That's different.
G
GuestHe's 100% gone after this season.
He won't get drafted if he stays another year at BYU.
He won't get drafted if he stays another year at BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

