J
jadesroomWhat's the bottom insofar as our final win total is concerned? Obviously we could win or lose the rest of our games, but that's not likely to happen.
I looked at the schedule and the quality of opponents and conclude that our floor should be 22 or 23 wins. If we win 25 that would be a very good season. More than that--NIT being the exception--and we would have had an fantastic season.
For example, I think the season would be good, but not fantastic, if we win 22 regular-season games, fail to make the NCAAs, but win four NIT match ups.
I looked at the schedule and the quality of opponents and conclude that our floor should be 22 or 23 wins. If we win 25 that would be a very good season. More than that--NIT being the exception--and we would have had an fantastic season.
For example, I think the season would be good, but not fantastic, if we win 22 regular-season games, fail to make the NCAAs, but win four NIT match ups.

