Archived Topic

25 Seniors to be honored this week

by Fido · 11/12/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
These 25 seniors will be honored this weekend on Senior night:

Rhett Almond P

Josh Buhler DB

Squally Canada RB

Dylan Collie WR

Brayden El-Bakri RB

Matt Foley DS

Gavin Fowler DB

Matt Hadley RB

Austin Hoyt OL

Tanner Jacobson DB

Corbin Kaufusi DL

Kamalani Kaluhiokalani DL

Ului Lapuaho OL

Tanner Mangum QB

Andrew Mikkelsen K

Butch Pau'u LB

Riggs Powell LB

Sawyer Powell DB

Adam Pulsipher LB

Nate Sampson LB

Rhett Sandlin LB

Michael Shelton DB

Sione Takitaki LB

Merrill Taliauli DL



Seniors who are not being honored this weekend and scheduled to return for 2019 season:

Zayne Anderson LB - Played in 4 games before season-ending injury, redshirting

JJ Nwigwe TE - Played in 4 games before inury, redshirting
C
CrimsonCoug
I'm glad we scheduled NMSU for Senior night. I'd like to see all of these guys play--and I think they should. Only ones I don't remember seeing play before are Kaluhiokalani, S Powell, and Taliauli.



In particular, I'm hoping that Tanner plays the second half. I think he got shafted in the way he was handled. I think the coaches freaked out and pulled the trigger too soon. In my opinion, all of the games that have been won without Tanner (Hawaii and U Mass) would have been won with Tanner, and I think Tanner would have beaten Northern Illinois. So, I'd really like to see him come out for one last hurrah.
B
byufan4ever
I'm going to miss Corbin Kaufusi and Sione Takitaki the most.
F
Fido
There is a Cougarboard rumor going on that Nwigwe might transition to the defensive line when he returns next year for his senior season. But I guess we'll just wait and see.



I'll also miss El-Bakri's bulldozing hits on special teams and as a FB.
S
snoscythe
Good thing we have a master recruiter to replace these guys and fill the cupboard back up.
Advertisement
M
Mars
Nope. No seniors. Bronco left his recruiting classes empty. All we have are true freshmen.
F
Fido
To be fair, this isn't one of the more highly ranked senior classes that the team has turned out. :D
F
frdbtr
byufan4ever wrote:

I'm going to miss Corbin Kaufusi and Sione Takitaki the most.


So is the rest of the team.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.