Archived Topic

BYU Defense

by BoiseBYU · 11/10/2018

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I watched the BSU Fresno game last night to see how a top 20 team’s defense does against BSU and compare that to BYU’s effort. BSU ran all over Fresno. Our defense played a much tougher better game. FSU’s offense was not much different.
A
a1247
For all the hate the defensive coaches have gotten around here they really have turned in a decent season. I seen today this defense was either #36 or #26 in total defense this year. I cant remember which one it was.
S
Sammich
I'll admit that I've been one of those that was mad that the offense was getting all the flak while the defense underperformed in critical situations. The defense has been really good lately and deserve a lot of credit.
F
frdbtr
The defense is finally bringing pressure and getting into QB's heads instead of rushing 3 or 4 and giving QB's 3 hours to find an open guy. I am happy that they are finally playing aggressive and getting teams off the field but why the hell didn't they do this same thing against Washington and USU? That is the maddening thing. I am still done with this coaching staff. I'm sure they will be retained because BYU is going to go bowling but we are now the redheaded stepchild of college football in the state and it is because of this coaching staff. I don't want them retained but they will be. :roll: :angry:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.