Archived Topic

UMass game thread

by cougarapologist · 11/10/2018

Advertisement
C
cougarapologist
Tuiaki has no idea how and when to Call a blitz.
1
1967cougar
Lots of activity on this thread today. Wonder if anyone else is watching the game. Interesting to watch UMass hockey and basketball commercials. Beter than the game so far.
S
Sammich
I think there are lots of us watching, just nobody cares enough to comment on yet another lackluster-looking game from BYU.
S
scott715
Watching on BYUtv.org
B
byufan4ever
HT show is cool!
Advertisement
H
hypercoug
Not watching, it's just not worth my time. Just checked the score and looks like it's 14-10 at halftime.



Haven't been on this forum for quite a while, just checking in... Looks pretty dead, lots of fair weather fans like me have probably just totally checked out.
J
Jarhead
I'm watching.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Drops by Bushman and Holker kill the first drive of the 2nd half. Pretty good flick to Hadley to move the ball.
S
scott715
I usually just watch the game and got in this thread. I am in a meeting watching with the sound off.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
That 40 yard fleakflicker to Pau'u tho :crazy:
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Wow. Great 3rd quarter.
A
ABYUFAN
I’m putting off a serpentine belt job - I’m enjoying the game much more than I thought that I would. I was wrong about this game. (And no one is more happy about that than me)
B
BoiseBYU
Weird, but UMass is supposed to be better this year than last. Can’t tell if that’s so but wow what a year’s difference.
G
Guest
Terrible first quarter, bad first half. Great 3rd quarter. Decent 4th. Good 2nd half. BYU comes away with an easy win against one of the worst teams in football. On to the next one.
F
frdbtr
I'm always happy with wins. Kalani still needs to be fired.
Advertisement
S
scott715
UMass looks better than last year.
F
Fido
To be honest, the early start threw me this week. By the time I said "I wonder when the BYU game is on?" it was already over. haha Oh well, the family time was worth it. First game I haven't seen this year. I'll still catch these last 2 and see if we make a bowl game. Go Cougs!
J
Jarhead
Is this the shortest away game thread ever?
S
snoscythe
Missed it.



She didn't miss:


IMG_20181110_140917.jpg
F
Fido
Missed the game? Thanks to BYUtv, you can watch a rebroadcast:


1062121127684669440
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.