Archived Topic

BYU @ UMass TV?

by snoscythe · 11/6/2018

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Anyone have any insight on watching the game this weekend online? We have YoutubeTV and this is the one game not on that carriage
D
dsmith1212
Per Vanquish the Foe:

After originally scheduled to air only on Eleven Sports Network — a network with limited visibility and reach — the BYU-UMass football game on November 10 will also be shown on BYUtv. BYUtv negotiated a deal with 11 Sports to simulcast the game live on BYUtv.
M
Mars
UMass on BYUtv. Then NMSU on ESPN2 next week.
G
Guest
BYUtv was able to work out a deal to simulcast the game.
E
EM_Puma
hawkwing wrote:

BYUtv was able to work out a deal to simulcast the game.


I've said this before, but we're spoiled as a fan base to have our own network that could do something like this. If I ever came into big money and I wanted to donate to BYU, it would be to BYUtv because they have brought more to my BYU sports experience than any other entity. Fans of almost all other colleges/universities would kill for this option we have and the money to do it is coming from somewhere that I would like to thank profoundly.
Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
EM_Puma wrote:


BYUtv was able to work out a deal to simulcast the game.


I've said this before, but we're spoiled as a fan base to have our own network that could do something like this. If I ever came into big money and I wanted to donate to BYU, it would be to BYUtv because they have brought more to my BYU sports experience than any other entity. Fans of almost all other colleges/universities would kill for this option we have and the money to do it is coming from somewhere that I would like to thank profoundly.


I usually donate to make silver cougar status each year, I'll only ever go up if they commit to paying coaches with an established record. If I had the money I'd only give it to pay coaches above average P5 wages.
C
CrimsonCoug
EM_Puma wrote:


BYUtv was able to work out a deal to simulcast the game.


I've said this before, but we're spoiled as a fan base to have our own network that could do something like this. If I ever came into big money and I wanted to donate to BYU, it would be to BYUtv because they have brought more to my BYU sports experience than any other entity. Fans of almost all other colleges/universities would kill for this option we have and the money to do it is coming from somewhere that I would like to thank profoundly.


Totally agree. BYUtv is the reason that Independence has worked as well as it has. What an awesome thing for the university! And fantastic for fans.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.