Archived Topic

Wilsons hand injured?

by BroncoBot · 11/5/2018

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Right after his 23 yard run, Wilson seemed to be favorinf his hand and he was one hopping passes off that ugly blue turf. His mother stated that his hand was bleeding and made the ball slippery.



Wondering if anyone has heard anything about how his hand is doing?
C
CrimsonCoug
I noticed that the back of his right hand was bleeding, and he had a couple of throws off after that.
B
BroncoBot
Enough blood to make a ball slippery?
K
KingCoug
I'm just glad it was a cut and not his hand being broken.
C
CrimsonCoug
Enough to show up on on TV in a 3/4 body shot. And he was wiping it off with his other hand, so it could have then got on the ball and made it slippery.

But that seems like a lame excuse. I think it's more likely that it compromised his grip strength.
Advertisement
M
Mars
It didn't look serious, though I'm sure it bothered him in real-time.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.