Archived Topic

Boise State game thread

by cougarapologist · 11/4/2018

Advertisement
C
cougarapologist
This coaching staff is ridiculous. What is the wildcat crap on 2nd and goal? Blew the whole red zone possession.
J
Jarhead
Grimes can’t get out of his own way a lot of times.



Grimes = Momentum Killer.
C
cougarapologist
0 for 2 in redzone.
J
Jarhead
Grimes makes calls sometimes like we are already in the lead by a few scores with an offense that isn’t struggling to score.
J
Jarhead
How many times has Hoge been penalized on the o-line? I feel like he gets at least 2 penalties a game.
Advertisement
M
McY
Wilson needed to just fall on that ball. Instead Boise State recovers. That was painful to watch. Hopefully we just go into half down by a score still. Could have been worse I suppose.
C
cougarapologist
0 for 3.
J
Jarhead
Andre Ware is laying his praise on Wilson a little thick. Wilson appears to have what it takes, but he is making a lot of freshman mistakes in terms of ball management.
F
frdbtr
BYU's offensive line is, once again, costing us points. Gotta clean it up.
G
Gunk
OL is atrocious.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Don't look now but we have a game!
G
Gunk
So we can score more points on the road against BSU than he can at home against NIU? What gives.
F
frdbtr
How in the hell do you send 12 men onto the field after a timeout? We score a TD to get back in the game and the defense promptly gives up a 16 play TD drive with one of the most boneheaded penalties out of a timeout I have ever seen.
F
frdbtr
BYU is finding new and more impressive ways to lose.
G
Gunk
That play was the epitome of the season. Great start only to botch it.
Advertisement
C
cougarapologist
We are snakebit.
B
BoiseBYU
Unbelievable. I don’t think I’ve ever been so up and then down on one play.
B
BoiseBYU
Can someone please pull the plug on the replay booth?
F
frdbtr
Horrible reffing. Absolutely horrible. Can't get it right on the field so they continuously have to be overturned by the replay booth.
B
BoiseBYU
I confess. I do believe in miracles. Time for one.
Page 1 of 4
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.