A
a1247I've been wondering what has happened to Wayne Tei-Kirby and Christian Folau? These where to highly talented player who tranfered to BYU right after Kalani became the head coach.
Wayne Tei-Kirby played as a true freshman at Oregon and Christian Folau was a 4 star recruit who originally committed to Oregon State out of high school. They both transferred the same time as Tristen Hoge (Notre Dame) and James Empy (Utah). Both players I thought were going to make an impact this season but I'm not sure if either has played at all.
Has anyone heard anything about these 2?
Wayne Tei-Kirby played as a true freshman at Oregon and Christian Folau was a 4 star recruit who originally committed to Oregon State out of high school. They both transferred the same time as Tristen Hoge (Notre Dame) and James Empy (Utah). Both players I thought were going to make an impact this season but I'm not sure if either has played at all.
Has anyone heard anything about these 2?

