Archived Topic

Upset Special Night in MWC?

by Italics · 1/17/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
Wyoming may have failed to finish against NM...



but what's this? TCU and Utah leading SDSU and UNLV at the halves?



Maybe this conference won't be as challenging as we thought it would be...
S
SpiffCoug
Before the season I thought there was going to be BYU and everyone else. Then the season started and UNLV and UNM started out quite nicely and I thought maybe there would be a big three. Now I'm starting to lean back towards my original opinion.
I
Italics
Well, TCU chokes, but the 'tards just might pull off a semi-impressive upset...
S
SpiffCoug
Updated MWC Standings (+1 for a Road Win/-1 for a Home Loss) I'm putting Utah first since a @UNLV>@Air Force. (I think my math is right):



Utah +1 (1 road win)

BYU +1 (1 road win)

CSU 0

SDSU 0

TCU 0

UNM 0 (1 home loss; 1 road win)

UNLV 0 (1 home loss; 1 road win)

AF -1 (1 home loss)

Wyoming -1 (1 home loss)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.