R
redneckjediMy son is 4 1/2 years old. He has a genetic disorder called Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. It's a pretty crappy disease, causing autism, epilepsy, brain tumors, and developmental delays in his case. He's just learning how to put 2 and 3 word sentences together, which is actually amazing considering where he's been. He was actually supposed to come with me to his first BYU football game on 9/11/2014 against Houston when he was 7 months old, but instead he was in the hospital being diagnosed with TSC. He's a great kid, and has a sixth sense for knowing when someone is down and cheering them up, even though there's no way he understands what the person is going through and can't really talk to them about it.
Anyway, as I was putting him to bed tonight, he sees my BYU t-shirt with the old school cougar-eating-the-U logo. He points to the cougar. "Name?" I told him it was a cougar. He then read off the letters of my shirt. "B, Y, U!" And then he said, "Cougar eat U!" and "Y break U!" I don't know where that last one came from. The Y isn't breaking the U. But he said it over and over again, even when I tried to redirect him to say BYU Cougars and other things.
Therefore, I can only conclude that this is our year against the :utard: . Something---maybe magic? ;)---is going to happen, and we're going to not just beat them, but break them. If he's wrong, well, I'll stop reading too much into what my kid says. But if he's right....I'll have him put his little brother through college. :evil:
Anyway, as I was putting him to bed tonight, he sees my BYU t-shirt with the old school cougar-eating-the-U logo. He points to the cougar. "Name?" I told him it was a cougar. He then read off the letters of my shirt. "B, Y, U!" And then he said, "Cougar eat U!" and "Y break U!" I don't know where that last one came from. The Y isn't breaking the U. But he said it over and over again, even when I tried to redirect him to say BYU Cougars and other things.
Therefore, I can only conclude that this is our year against the :utard: . Something---maybe magic? ;)---is going to happen, and we're going to not just beat them, but break them. If he's wrong, well, I'll stop reading too much into what my kid says. But if he's right....I'll have him put his little brother through college. :evil:

