Archived Topic

Willow Marsh release

by hawkwing · 10/9/2018

Advertisement
G
Guest
I just wanted to take a moment and announce that following up on my wife's #1 best seller on Amazon for Good Girl's Stay Quiet, my wife writing under the name Jo Cassidy, has released her second book, this one called Willow Marsh. In order to celebrate the release of this new book we will be holding a release party the afternoon of Saturday, October 13th at the American Fork Library.



If you'd like an autographed copy of any of her published books, Filler Friend (Sara Jo Cluff), Good Girl's Stay Quiet (Jo Cassidy), or the new release of Willow Marsh (Jo Cassidy) then come on down and we'll hook you up. There will be treats as well.



If you're more interested in e-books, you can get those here:



Good Girl's Stay Quiet: https://www.amazon.com/Good-Girls-Stay-Quiet-Cassidy-ebook/dp/B07FDZL9MF/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539102949&sr=8-1&keywords=jo+cassidy&dpID=41QqJP-1piL&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch



Willow Marsh (New Release): https://www.amazon.com/Willow-Marsh-Jo-Cassidy-ebook/dp/B07FK8VMXH/ref=sr_1_2_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539102949&sr=8-2&keywords=jo+cassidy&dpID=61oOvw9NhEL&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch



Filler Friend: https://www.amazon.com/Filler-Friend-Sara-Jo-Cluff-ebook/dp/B07BPPP7P6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539103025&sr=8-1&keywords=Sara+Jo+Cluff



This would be a great way to get ready for the BYU game. In fact, reading these books will be far more entertaining then the BYU game!
M
Mars
I'd like a copy, but I can't be there Saturday.
G
Guest
Mars wrote:

I'd like a copy, but I can't be there Saturday.


I'll set aside a copy once we get the books in and you can come pick it up anytime.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.