Archived Topic

Which is Worse?

by byufan4ever · 10/6/2018

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
No middle ground, you gotta pick one!
F
frdbtr
They both suck right now but the defense is worse IMO. If we had a defense like what Bronco used to field, I think we would probably only have 1 loss this year against the Huskies.
G
Guest
BYU
R
redneckjedi
Offense. How many of the points last night came because the offense? Pick 6, fumbles... yet we can't sustain a drive.
J
jadesroom
I voted for the defense because they've sucked for two years in a row while this is the first year for this offense. But there really is no excuse for having both the offense and defense being so bad.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I've never seen this many missed tackles from a BYU team, even going back to Crowton's spiral into oblivion.
G
Gunk
Defense. We've given up nearly 80 points in the last two games.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.