G
GuestArchived Topic
Moroni out with torn ACL
by hawkwing · 10/1/2018
Advertisement
F
frdbtrI'm sorry for him. He was playing well this year.
C
CrimsonCougHe already took his RS last year, didn't he? So he has 2019 and that's it?
Man, so much potential. He was coming on very strong. He and Hifo were a great combination. He had clearly put in a lot of work, both in rehab for the lisfranc, and in improving his hands in blocking and catching.
I don't mind losing to a team like Washington. I just don't like how we lost it: Losing a great player like MLP.
Man, so much potential. He was coming on very strong. He and Hifo were a great combination. He had clearly put in a lot of work, both in rehab for the lisfranc, and in improving his hands in blocking and catching.
I don't mind losing to a team like Washington. I just don't like how we lost it: Losing a great player like MLP.
S
snoscytheI hope Grimes doesn't tell Kalani that MLP was a key part of his offense and that not having him will hurt game-planning and production.
Last guy who said that got fired.
Last guy who said that got fired.
S
SpiffCougsnoscythe wrote:
I hope Grimes doesn't tell Kalani that MLP was a key part of his offense and that not having him will hurt game-planning and production.
Last guy who said that got fired.
How do we get Tuiaki to make that claim then?
Advertisement
M
MarsI'm guessing the team comes out depressed-looking on Friday.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

