Archived Topic

Did anyone else cringe when Wilson ran with the ball

by jadesroom · 9/23/2018

Advertisement
J
jadesroom
and was nailed by blunt? Visions of Taysom Hill's first injury ran through my mind. That's the one call that I truly hated.
A
a1247
I was thinking sweet RPO will be in the offense next year.
J
jadesroom
Under three minutes remaining in a game well in hand and Mangum still playing shaky: I don't like it.
B
BroncoBot
Yes.
I
imuakahuku
I was wishing they wouldn't play him in that game, give the reps to someone else. I was hoping they would save him for more important snaps. But I had visions of TH also when he ran with the ball. I guess the one good thing besides not getting injured, is that he got a small taste of big boy ball and how fast and big everyone is (even FCS starters).
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I think it was great. His style is he's going to be loose on his feet like Taysom. Taking his run game away from him would be foolish. Sure he could end up hurt as often as TH, but that's football.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.