Archived Topic

BYU Opponents: Week 4 Preview/Results

by Fido · 9/16/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
Week 4 games



Arizona (1-2) Won @ Oregon State (1-2) 35-14

Cal (3-0) BYE

#18 Wisconsin (2-1) Won @ Iowa (3-0) 28-17

McNeese State (3-0) Lost vs #25 BYU (2-1) 3-30

#10 Washington (2-1) Won vs Arizona State (2-1) 27-20

Utah State (2-1) Won vs Air Force (1-1) 42-32

Hawaii (3-1) Won vs Duquesne (3-1) 42-21

Northern Illinois Lost (1-2) @ Florida State (1-2) 19-37

Boise State (2-1) BYE

UMass (1-3) Won vs Charlotte (2-1) 49-31

New Mexico State (0-4) Won @ UTEP (0-3) 27-20

Utah (2-1) BYE
F
Fido
Updated rankings. The 2-1 start is good enough for #25!
M
Mars
It's crazy, but NIU has a real shot against Florida State.
J
jadesroom
After an expectation, a disappointment, and a surprise, BYU's record is exactly where I thought we would be after three games, 2-1. Of course I didn't expect a national ranking, either.



On another note, my first weekend as a Boise State fan was heartbreaking, but can I really be heartbroken if I didn't know who the Broncos were playing until after the game?
S
scott715
Come be a cougar fan
Advertisement
F
Fido
Updated games. Arizona is now 2-2
F
Fido
Wow...BYU opponents went 7-2 on the week.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.