Archived Topic

Maybe AZ just sucks?

by tmoney35 · 9/8/2018

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
AZ currently getting absolutely plastered by Houston, currently 21-0 (almost 28, but UH WR dropped an easy TD) in the first quarter. AZ offense hasn't been able to do anything. They look TERRIBLE. This makes me more nervous about our game tonight.



Imagine the disappointment for AZ fans with the hype they had coming into this season
E
EM_Puma
Maybe? Wow! 31-00 at half.



They suck and that shoots the hello out of a lot of value of winning a close game last week. It's still good to have beaten a P5 on the road and that can't help but give us more confidence, but again, wow, Arizona sucks!
G
Guest
They suck.



I hope they win the Pac South.
S
screamineagle2
There is no maybe Arizona does suck.Maybe we gave Houston the blue print for shutting down the Arizona offense? First games are always a crap shoot. What I do know is we looked way better in this years opener than last years, We get Cal at home and I think the Cougars have a little confidence.I want to see continued good play by the offensive line if so we win a close one. If not the losing begins.
J
Jarhead
It’s good we played them in game one. We got good attention for beating them then. And it’s a good warmup game for what is coming.
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
Also, Arizona needs a new offensive coordinator.
S
snoscythe
Yeah, that 14 yards for Tate isn't quite the achievement it was a week before.



He's at 8 yards rushing with 6 minutes to go.
V
vancouvercougar
snoscythe wrote:

Yeah, that 14 yards for Tate isn't quite the achievement it was a week before.



He's at 8 yards rushing with 6 minutes to go.


BYU showed the football world the Arizona Achilles heel.
M
Mars
Did Tate get hurt in this game? I saw him go down without being tackled.
S
scott715
He hurt his ankle.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I think we can safely remove the "Maybe" from the thread caption....
T
tmoney35
I should say, even if AZ turns out to be terrible this year, that fact that we beat them still shows a big improvement from last year.



Beating a bad pac-12 team on the road > losing to one of the worst teams in the NCAA at home
B
Brayden Green
tmoney35 wrote:

I should say, even if AZ turns out to be terrible this year, that fact that we beat them still shows a big improvement from last year.



Beating a bad pac-12 team on the road > losing to one of the worst teams in the NCAA at home


I don't see why we can't do both.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.