Archived Topic

2018 Rank the Schedule

by SpiffCoug · 9/1/2018

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Most Difficult

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. @ Arizona (75%)

6. vs Cal (83%)

7. vs Northern Illinois (53%)

8. vs Utah St (77%)

9. vs New Mexico St (82%)

10. @ UMass (47%)

11. McNeese St (57%)

12. Hawaii (60%)
B
BoiseBYU
I’d change my vote on USU. They looked very good last night against MSU. I liked their execution, okay calling and effort. Very good QB play too.
F
frdbtr
So we need to throw all these rankings out because Hawaii is legit. Everyone including myself was dead wrong about them. I'm just glad we get them at home. I woudn't want to be playing those guys on jet lag.
S
scott715
Well I think this poll shows what the final 4 slots would be for the rankings.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.