Archived Topic

What/where is the link to the Cougar Corner prediction contest?

by jadesroom · 9/1/2018

Advertisement
J
jadesroom
BTW: BYU 30 Arizona 21
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
BYU 27, AZ 24. The defense does barely enough to contain, and the offense is barely efficient enough for the W
M
Mars
BYU 21, ARIZONA 28
E
EM_Puma
Arizona 42 BYU 17
J
Jarhead
I don’t even feel comfortable making a prediction. I hold on to hope, but I also don’t want to be a complete fool again, like I was last year. Fool me twice....



I’ll be watching and rooting regardless. C’mon cougars!
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Jarhead wrote:

I don’t even feel comfortable making a prediction. I hold on to hope, but I also don’t want to be a complete fool again, like I was last year. Fool me twice....



I’ll be watching and rooting regardless. C’mon cougars!


So far there is something to hope for.
E
EM_Puma
There is nothing that feels better than saying my prediction was way off the mark. I knew BYU "could" win, but it had just seemed like the heart of the team was ripped out last year and it's difficult for a fan to gauge where the team was. It felt sooooo good to have this win on the road and being a 12.5 point underdog. Go Gougs
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.