Archived Topic

NMSU Preview 2018 Game 11

by scott715 · 8/28/2018

Advertisement
J
jadesroom
part of me also says this is a Sitake-coached team. Anything can happen!
B
byufan4ever
Did the game time get pushed back or is coverage starting on another channel?
S
Sammich
I was confident coming into this game, but BYU looks flat-out bad and New Mexico State looks like world-beaters within the first few minutes. Very discouraging to see this “anything can happen, literally” team.
Advertisement
S
Sammich
Wilson finally getting into a groove and it’s making a huge difference.
B
byufan4ever
Running game plus play action doing wonders.
G
Gunk
RBs are putting on a clinic.
S
Sammich
The most interesting thing about tonight's game was watching the contrast between Tanner Mangum and Zach Wilson against the same team. And I've been critical of the coaches choosing to use Wilson in critical situations (such as a 2:00 clock with the game on the line) when Mangum would manage the game better, but after watching Mangum's very mediocre play, I think they've made the right decision even if it meant more difficulty in those situations.
M
McY
I didn’t see Squally out there today and was just curious, what is his status?
Advertisement
M
McY
I didn’t see Squally out there today and was just curious, what is his status?
S
scott715
He was out injured.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.