Archived Topic

Who in the heck is Casey Brown?

by jadesroom · 8/28/2018

Advertisement
J
jadesroom
I never heard of him (not that my personal knowledge means much)? He may be a great player, but I can't help but think that his commitment is another sign that Rose is ready to retire. He's the easy get: above average player, BYU's backyard, not much time needed to recruit him. Then again, any highly-recruited player not from Utah or Idaho would probably transfer.



I may be totally wrong, but that's my perception.
B
BlueK
catch 22. If he goes to USU instead and lights it up against us in a game we can complain about that too.
B
BlueK
apparently he's expected to walk on, so maybe it's a big deal about nothing.
S
snoscythe
BlueK wrote:

apparently he's expected to walk on, so maybe it's a big deal about nothing.


He's the next McKay Cannon.
B
BroncoBot
jadesroom wrote:

I never heard of him (not that my personal knowledge means much)? He may be a great player, but I can't help but think that his commitment is another sign that Rose is ready to retire. He's the easy get: above average player, BYU's backyard, not much time needed to recruit him. Then again, any highly-recruited player not from Utah or Idaho would probably transfer.



I may be totally wrong, but that's my perception.

Casey Brown, wasn't he the guy who struck out?
Advertisement
G
Guest
He's the winner of a new car, come on down!





Too soon?
A
ABYUFAN
He's the badest man in the whole darn town. Badder than Ol' King Kong!
S
snoscythe
BroncoBot wrote:


I never heard of him (not that my personal knowledge means much)? He may be a great player, but I can't help but think that his commitment is another sign that Rose is ready to retire. He's the easy get: above average player, BYU's backyard, not much time needed to recruit him. Then again, any highly-recruited player not from Utah or Idaho would probably transfer.



I may be totally wrong, but that's my perception.

Casey Brown, wasn't he the guy who struck out?


That was just plain "Casey", of Mudville.
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:


jadesroom wrote:

I never heard of him (not that my personal knowledge means much)? He may be a great player, but I can't help but think that his commitment is another sign that Rose is ready to retire. He's the easy get: above average player, BYU's backyard, not much time needed to recruit him. Then again, any highly-recruited player not from Utah or Idaho would probably transfer.



I may be totally wrong, but that's my perception.

Casey Brown, wasn't he the guy who struck out?


That was just plain "Casey", of Mudville.

"But there is no joy in Provo—mighty Casey has struck out"

future SLT headline?
M
Mars
ABYUFAN wrote:

He's the badest man in the whole darn town. Badder than Ol' King Kong!

Meaner than a junkyard dog?
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Mars wrote:


He's the badest man in the whole darn town. Badder than Ol' King Kong!

Meaner than a junkyard dog?


you know it!



(Actually, come to think of it - I might be confusing him with his dad LeRoy)
M
Mars
ABYUFAN wrote:


ABYUFAN wrote:

He's the badest man in the whole darn town. Badder than Ol' King Kong!

Meaner than a junkyard dog?


you know it!



(Actually, come to think of it - I might be confusing him with his dad LeRoy)

Casey Brown! Casey Brown! He's a clown! That Casey Brown!



He's gonna get caught! Just you wait and see!



"Why's everybody always picking on me?"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.