Archived Topic

BYU Opponents: Week 1 Preview/Results

by Fido · 8/26/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
Week 1 games



Arizona (0-0) Lost vs BYU (0-0) 23-28

Cal (0-0) Won vs North Carolina (0-0) 24-17

#4 Wisconsin (0-0) Won vs Western Kentucky (0-0) 34-3

McNeese State (0-0) Won @ Northern Colorado (0-0) 17-14

#6 Washington (0-0) Lost vs #9 Auburn (0-0) 16-21

Utah State (0-0) Lost @ #11 Michigan State (0-0) 31-38

Hawaii (1-0) Won vs Navy (0-0) 59-41

Northern Illinois (0-0) Lost @ Iowa (0-0) 7-33

#22 Boise State (0-0) Won @ Troy (0-0) 56-20

UMass (1-0) Lost @ Boston College (0-0) 21-55

New Mexico State (0-1) Lost @ Minnesota (0-0) 10-48

Utah (0-0) Won vs Weber State (0-0) 41-10
F
Fido
Updated Thursday night games.
S
scott715
It looks like NMSU is not very good this year.
E
EM_Puma
I'm thinking this schedule BYU has will be probably the hardest and most challenging ever. If we could bang out 7 wins I'd be very happy. Have one of them be Puketah and I'd be ecstatic.



What is difficult is that even if we are a better team than last year, it might not show up in our record.
F
Fido
Saturday night update.
Advertisement
C
CrimsonCoug
Hawaii looks to be fielding a decent team this year. May not be the gimme we had expected. I'm also impressed with Utah State.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.