Archived Topic

Has U of U become that crazy?

by BroncoBot · 8/24/2018

Advertisement
K
KingCoug
It's why I roll my eyes when ALUFs try and argue that certain general authorities went to the U years ago.The U today is very different.
C
Cougarfan87
KingCoug wrote:

It's why I roll my eyes when ALUFs try and argue that certain general authorities went to the U years ago.The U today is very different.


I usually tell them the Lord often sends His prophets among the most wicked. But look at where they send their grandkids. Mostly BYU.
B
BroncoBot
Cougarfan87 wrote:


It's why I roll my eyes when ALUFs try and argue that certain general authorities went to the U years ago.The U today is very different.


I usually tell them the Lord often sends His prophets among the most wicked. But look at where they send their grandkids. Mostly BYU.

I've seen some disappointing things among BYU professors as of late as well.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.