Archived Topic

Jamaal Williams: I'll retaliate for dirty plays

by byufan4ever · 8/21/2018

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
https://sports.yahoo.com/packers-jamaal-williams-ill-retaliate-dirty-plays-154615380.html


Jamaal Williams alleges that Vince Williams intentionally twisted his ankle on the play, causing him to miss the rest of the game. Jamaal Williams said it was “most definitely” a dirty play.



Williams told ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky that he’ll retaliate the next time a tackler does what the Steelers’ Williams did.


What do you guys think? Fair game? Or should he show some restraint?
B
BroncoBot
Well....

If I was gonna retaliate, I think I'd just do it and keep quiet. Keep your cards close to your vest.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
This was absolutely a dirty play. The way he twists JSwagg's ankle after he is down shows an intent to injure. No play on the ball. Total focus on ankle twisting. Ugh. I would kick the hell out of him too if I were Jamaal. I would rather get a penalty for that than let someone injure me.
B
byufan4ever
BroncoBot wrote:

Well....

If I was gonna retaliate, I think I'd just do it and keep quiet. Keep your cards close to your vest.


Agreed. He may have the refs looking closer at him now.
R
redneckjedi
Could be a means of deterring dirty behavior in the future. This isn't the first time he's been injured as a result of crap like this.
Advertisement
C
CrimsonCoug
redneckjedi wrote:

Could be a means of deterring dirty behavior in the future. This isn't the first time he's been injured as a result of crap like this.


Exactly. I think he's better off putting a threat out there to deter others. Course, it's hard to make good on that threat when you suddenly have a bum ankle...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.