B
BlueKTwo games now in as BYU tied at Nebraska 2-2 last night. BYU allowed two early goals but it was encouraging that they didn't give up and scored two late in the game against a team the site below ranks #31.
https://herosports.com/rankings/college-d1-womens-soccer
They are now 1-0-1 with the next game Friday at #10 Texas A&M which will be a real test. I'm going there to see it with my daughter. A&M has been impressive so far. That will be followed by hosting #1 Stanford at home. After that it gets a little easier.
Also, the CS-Fullerton team BYU outlasted 1-0 in the first game was in the NCAA tournament last year and went on to clobber St. Mary's 5-1 a couple of nights after losing to us. So maybe they're a decent team.
BYU seems to have talent but it's young and they're having their struggles right now. Still, I already see signs that this team is probably going to be better than last year's.
In the WCC so far Pepperdiine already lost to a pretty marginal Kansas team. Santa Clara looks pretty good so far. It's early but I think winning the conference is still very much in reach for this team, and they're young so they will improve.
They are now 1-0-1 with the next game Friday at #10 Texas A&M which will be a real test. I'm going there to see it with my daughter. A&M has been impressive so far. That will be followed by hosting #1 Stanford at home. After that it gets a little easier.
Also, the CS-Fullerton team BYU outlasted 1-0 in the first game was in the NCAA tournament last year and went on to clobber St. Mary's 5-1 a couple of nights after losing to us. So maybe they're a decent team.
BYU seems to have talent but it's young and they're having their struggles right now. Still, I already see signs that this team is probably going to be better than last year's.
In the WCC so far Pepperdiine already lost to a pretty marginal Kansas team. Santa Clara looks pretty good so far. It's early but I think winning the conference is still very much in reach for this team, and they're young so they will improve.

