Archived Topic

ESPN Plus

by byufan4ever · 8/20/2018

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Any idea if the new ESPN+ as a standalone product will be able to stream the BYU home games for football and basketball? From it's website:


Experience live sports like never before. ESPN PLUS features a selection of live games from MLB, MLS, and NHL. Get in on the action of select PGA TOUR golf, Top Rank Boxing and Grand Slam tennis from Wimbledon to the US Open and Australian Open. You even get instant access to your favorite college sports like football, basketball, lacrosse, softball and more.


Other than that it's not real specific. I canceled my Playstation Vue as it was increasing in price again. With my budget currently being quite tight I was wondering if the $5/month they are advertising is too good to be true. What will I really get out of this product?
S
snoscythe
If it's on ESPN+, it's only going to be on ESPN+.



It's like a separate ESPN network, digitally delivered. Your $5 won't get you the other ESPN carriages.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.