Archived Topic

Everyone, if possible needs to be in Tucson Sept 1...

by billycoug · 8/12/2018

Advertisement
B
billycoug
I see this game as a very rare opportunity for the fans. Our Cougars really need our support. Tickets are cheap. (my wife & I are sitting at 50 yard line, but way up high....only $27 each ticket!)



1) SO many interesting personnel decisions to see play out, especially for our offense.

2) A great chance to see a true Heisman candidate in action. Mr. Tate is fast, quick, electrifying, and has a unique style. Can run the length for a TD, or throw the bomb. Amazing athlete, for sure...

3) As we have said before, this game is pivotal for BYU's season success.

4) We will surely need some turnovers, I think, to remain competitive on the scoreboard...
G
Guest
I'll be there.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.